Until further notice, we are holding our Sunday and Wednesday services online via Zoom.
There are two ways to join the Zoom meeting:
- You may join from your computer or smartphone:
- Click this link:
(Note: If you don’t already have the Zoom application installed, clicking the link will take you to instructions for installing it.)
- If prompted, enter this meeting ID: 174873568
- If prompted, enter this password: 075187
- Click this link: Join Meeting
- You may join via a regular telephone call:
- Dial (669) 900-9128
- When prompted, enter this meeting ID: 174873568
- When prompted, enter this password: 075187
- If prompted for a participant ID, dial # to skip.
The meeting will open at 9:45am. We will have a prelude from 9:50–10:00, then the service will begin. Participants will be automatically muted during the service.
Follow the instructions for Sunday above.
The meeting will open at 7:20pm. We will have a prelude from 7:25–7:30, then the service will begin. Participants will be automatically muted during the service. For testimonies, if you wish to share, please use the Raise Hand feature and wait for the usher to call on you:
To raise your hand in the Zoom application, find and click the Participants button to reveal the participant list, then find and click the Raise Hand button.
To raise your hand via telephone, dial *9.
Several of our Sunday School teachers are holding their classes online. If you’re interested, please reach out to our clerk at [email protected] for information.